EPA Global will guide through the migration to Australia process, helping you find the best places to migrate to within Australia that fit your interests and budget along with filling your migration application. To get started judt click on the button below and fill in your details.

General Skilled Migration

(Subclass 189, 190 and 491 visa)

Subclass 189

The subclass 189 visa is a skilled independent visa that allows individuals to live and work in Australia permanently. This visa is suitable for individuals who have the skills and qualifications that are in demand in Australia's labour market. With the subclass 189 visa, individuals are not required to have a sponsor or be nominated by a state or territory Government.

Subclass 190

The Subclass 190 visa is a skilled migration visa that allows individuals to live and work in a specific state or territory in Australia. This visa is granted to individuals who have been nominated by a state or territory government and have the skills and qualifications that are in demand in that particular region.

Subclass 491

The Subclass 491 visa is a skilled regional visa that allows individuals to live and work in designated regional areas of Australia. This visa is designed to address the skill shortages in regional areas and promote economic developement in those regions. It provides a pathway for skilled workers and their families to obtain permanent residency in Australia.

Employer Nominated Visa

(Subclass 186, 482, 494 and 187 visa)

Subclass 186

The subclass 186 visa is permanent residency visa that allows those overseas skilled workers to work in Australia who are nomination by and approved Australian Employer. This visa is granted to individuals who wants to live, study and work in Australia for and indefinite period.

Subclass 482

The subclass 482 visa is for skilled workers nominated by employers who have a labour agreement. It lets you live and work in Australia temporarily. Labour agreements are developed between the Australian Government (represented by the Department) and employers.

Subclass 494

The subclass 494 visa is a provisional residency visa available to skilled workers. It is available both to skilled workers who are already living and working in Australia as temporary residents, and to skilled workers living outside Australia.

Subclass 187

The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) 187 visa is a permanent residence visa for those International skilled workers, nominated by an Australian employer to work in regional Australia (excluding Gold Coast, Sydney, melbourne, Newcastle, Wollongong and Brisbane). The applicant can be in or outside Australia when applying for the RSMS visa.

Family and Tourist Visa

(Parents, Child, Partner and Tourist Visa)

Parent Visa

Parent visa belongs to a category of family visa. There are many Australian family visas and parent visa is one of them. On 2nd June 2014 the government introduced significant changes to the other family visas. Parent visa is broadly divided into two categories. One can be applied while you are in Australia, while the other visa can be applied when you are out of Australia.

Child Visa

Alike Parent Visa, a child visa is also issued under several sub-classes. In general, the sponsorship of a child visa is necessarily to be done by a parent who is permanently settled in Australia, a citizen of this country. In case the child concerned is in Australia then he/she could immigrate as a permanent resident, dependent child, or orphaned relative.

Partner Visa

This is a visa for married partners (i.e. opposite-sex spouses) and de factor partners (including those in a same-sex relationship) of Australian citizens and Australian permanent residents to enter and remain permanently in Australia.

Tourist Visa

An Australia tourist visa is a type of visa that allows individuals to visit Australia for tourism, holidays, and recreational purposes.

Book A Migration Consultation

If you're still uncertain about where to begin or if you prefer a tailored, one-on-one approach, we encourage you to arrange a call with one of our Registered Migration Agents. While our website provides a plethora of information on various visa options and frequently asked questions, we recognize that a personalized step-by-step consultation can provide the clarity and guidance you need.
Just click on the link provided and select the date and time that works best for you


GSM visas, such as the 189 and 190, offer a direct pathway to Permanent Residency (PR).

Holders are eligible for Medicare, providing access to affordable healthcare services.

Visa holders can benefit from free education for their children in public schools.

The 491 visa leads to Permanent Residency, allowing individuals to settle in Australia permanently after 3 years.

GSM visas provide opportunities for skilled individuals to work and contribute to the Australian economy.