Study Abroad & Immigration Consultancy

Are you looking to study or migrate to Australia, Canada, the USA, the UK and Europe? At EPA Global we provide study abroad consultation, immigration services and English test coaching to people who are looking for a new life in these countries.

Why choose EPA global

EPA Global Services


We are the experts on immigration. Whether you wish to study abroad, migrate or establish a business in Australia, Canada, the USA, UK or Europe we will answer all your questions and help you with every step of your journey.

Study Abroad

At EPA Global Canberra we also offer customised PTE coaching. Our tutors are all qualified professionals who have experience working with students from different backgrounds and cultures.

Frequently asked questions

For migration, only registered migration agents can help you with your visa application. It’s best to use an agent that has experience in this kind of work. Nishant Maroo from EPA Global is a certified migration agent (MARA number: 0637341) who will be happy to help you with your visa application. For more information, mail him at for a free consultation.

Migration agents and lawyers are there to make your visa process easy, however, you are free to apply for a visa on your own. 

Our migration agent can assist you in every step of the process, from filling out forms to following up on your application and will also help with any legal issues that may arise. For more information, please contact us at

We are not legally allowed to guarantee the success of any visa application. However, please take a look at our reviews where you’ll see a lot of happy customers that have been able to migrate successfully thanks in large part due to our help.

There are many different ways to gain permanent residence in Australia. You can get it through skilled visas, business visas or partner visas. The right one for you will depend on your circumstances and needs! For a free assessment please email us at or give us a call at +61 488 048 870

You may be given points based on your age, education, relevant professional experience and English skills. Extra points may be awarded for state sponsorship, or if you have worked or studied previously in Australia, spouse skills and English and few other criteria. To calculate your points accurately please contact us at or call us on +61 433 907 023

Yes, there are various visa options available to bring your family members like spouse, children and parents. To learn more about this matter or if you need help contact us at or call us on +61 433 907 023

No, marrying an Australian won’t immediately give you citizenship but it will grant you a temporary residence for 4 years. After 3 years you can apply for permanent residence and from thereafter 1-2 years of living in Australia as the spouse of an Australian citizen, your application for citizenship can be made. To know more on this topic please contact us at

IELTS exams are the most widely accepted, but the Australian government accepts the following English language exams as well:
Pearson (PTE Academic)
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)

Yes, the government will allow you to get a new passport if your current one is about to expire, but you will have to notify the department by updating your passport information through your immi account. To learn more about this matter or if you need help contact us at